Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Monday, March 2nd, 2015 Letter

Elder Barrus is actually in that same house as me right now! I have taught him how to play chess and we have hour-long conversations about life and the Gospel!! I have known him since the beginning of my mission because he was a zone leader and he would come on exchanges with me and Elder Wood all the time! He is like a super hero in my eyes! Same with Elder Wood! I really just want to be like them when I grow up!!

SO... I have some cool news... Right now our district is really big we have 12 missionaries in this one district, and 6 of them go to a different church building. So President decided to split up the district and put me as the DISTRICT LEADER!!! It's kinda funny because I am the district leader for the APs and the sister trainers; but I am very happy that I can serve. :)

BAPTISM!!!! Sadly it was only one because Christian is kinda lost at the moment. His phone has been off and no one has heard from him. So please, everyone pray that he has not died. I know I have been praying!!! BUT Nicky got baptized!! It was wonderful and super spiritual!! President even came to see it!! I really have been loving serving in one of the biggest cities in the world. There are so many possibilities!!

Things that made me smile:

1) Teaching my companion how to crochet. And, no joke, he's is really good at it. At the moment he wants to make a tie that has a zipper on it and I think, "Well, all things are possible with God..." :) I also taught him how to move the pieces on a chess board. He can now play a full game of chess. haha

HURRAH FOR INDONESIA FOR INDONESIA HURRAH!



No comments:

Post a Comment