Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tuesday, December 30th, 2014 Letter

Sorry I didn't email yesterday. It was because we went to the beach!! Merry Christmas to me!! haaha We had an awesome member family take us to the beach. If you are looking at a map it is located at the left top part of Jawa. It was so nice to just relax and see that beautiful place!!

Truly I have also seen how much giving effects people's life. In this country it is the culture to just give!!!! It doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, these people will give you everything if you ask them for it!! Even people that completely reject us! They still want to give us food!! haha But I see how happy it makes them so I always just accept with the biggest smile I can muster!! :)

Christmas was great here! We went to the President's home and he gave us a cool shirt (see picture below) and other goodies. We just chilled and played games until we had to go home and "work" but that is a little hard on Christmas night... so we went caroling... it was awesome!! We went to anyone who had a Christmas tree in our area and sang Christmas songs to them!! We gave them a card with our name and said we share spiritual messages if they are interested...:) It was a blast!!!

I love President's comment on Christmas to me. He just said, "Elder Troff you are just unique!" :) And I would have to say I think there are a lot of people that would agree with him.. :)

I am loving it here!! I am so exited to see all the new adventures that 2015 has to bring to my life because I already feel changed to this point.  I LOVE MY MISSION! Let it be said the Zachary Troff loves his mission with his whole heart!!

love elder troff








No comments:

Post a Comment