Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December 14th, 2014 Letter

Story for this week!! It all starts at the end of a wonderful day in which we taught 4 lessons (which is amazing) in one day! We are heading home from Karawaci and we are about 20 miles away from home when my gears and my chains all decide to explode and everything breaks!!! I mean, no joke, everything broke - the chain, the metal on my gears, ...everything!! So I was like, "NOOOOOO!!! Not happening!!!" Then I looked up and I saw across the street there was a motor shop (the same motor shop I fixed Elder Bills chain if you remember that story). I take it over there and they manage (I don't know how but they manage) to get the chain off and the gear chord tied to the bike so that I could still push the bike!! We were still pretty far away so my dearly beloved companion pushed me as he is riding his bike and I am riding mine!! I would hold onto his back pack until we got home....
The missionary life shows that you really can do all things through the Lord!!

Elder Troff









No comments:

Post a Comment