Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2014

November 3rd, 2014 Letter

MOVING!!!! Wow it is very hard to get a new house!! This week we moved into the new house (which is so nice) but after shopping, having everything brought there and organized, and cleaning it made for a very long week!!!

I know who my new companion is! His name is Elder Noris and he has been on his mission a long time!! This could be his last area! He is white but he is not from America... he is Australian which is cool! The Elders in the house have said great things about him so I am super excited, but again, super nervous because I am the only one that knows what has been going on in Tangerang for the past 3 months. They are all going to be looking to me.. even though Noris is the district leader and the two other Elders are going to be the Zone leaders!

This week's amazing story happened on Sunday. Brother Wintolo who has newly received the priesthood got the wonderful opportunity to bless the sacrament... Now I have been to a lot of sacraments in my time but the power that filled the room when that man exercised his priesthood power will never be forgotten!! In that same meeting Momma Valen and Valen were confirmed members of the church!!! Ahh to receive the reward for my labors was just the best!!!!

The picture (BELOW) is a picture of the one and only Pak Mafud!! He is making his way back to the truth!! Because this church is true!! And don't forget it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment