Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2014

November 24th, 2014 Letter

Sadly... Pak Mufad was not baptized but he did come to church. Satan works so
hard on that man. On Tuesday he said he didn't want to come to church
anymore and that he was just going to his church. Then he wouldn't
answer our calls or texts. But on Saturday night - cool back story,
me and Elder Norris decided that we were going to fast every Saturday night
and Sunday morning for our investigators to come to church. So Saturday
night that sacrifice was answered with a blessing! Pak Mafud came to
church!! 
Now I am a little more careful this time. Three times before I put
so much faith and hope in Pak Mafud that when he let me down, it hurt...
It's like a relationship when you like a girl a lot and you are really
happy then one day she calls you and says she never wants to see you
again.. ouch.. it hurts... but there you go over there and talk to her and
she agrees to come back.. and everything is wonderful and you are so happy
and you think YES this is it! Then the next day.. she says the same thing
as before... OUCH!

So I learned that I put my faith in God! Because God loves Pak Mafud and he
knows him a lot better than I do. God will make him into the
wonderful man he is supposed to be! I know that is true!! So I wait for the
Lord to use me to forward his work!

We actually taught a lot of Muslims! When I say a lot I mean three
families, but to have them open to listening is a huge thing!!! But, the thing
is, how do you teach people about restored truth if the don't believe in
Christ?

Things that made me smile:

1) Elder Norris totally missing a box on the table that he was trying to
kick and falling to the floor.. I was laughing for 15 minutes.. it was
awesome!!!!

2) Testifying to Muslims... I don't know, it is just cool!

3) Comfortable shoes! They are really cheap here. Only $15 for nice,
comfortable, church shoes!!

Elder Troff

HURRAH FOR INDONESIA FOR INDONESIA HURRAH!!



No comments:

Post a Comment