Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October 12, 2014 Letter

We got to watch conference!! And in English!! We got the bishop to put it on a flash drive and we watched it on a TV!! I really loved the words of the prophets and apostles!!  Some of my favorite things were:
 
D. Todd Christoferson when he talked about how God will not make us into something we don't choose to be! And this is so true!! So many of my investigators, if they are not seeking for something more, will not recieve the full truth!! God wants them to recieve it but he allows them to choose!!
Dieter F Uchtdorf: The church is not for perfect people but for people to come and become perfected!!
 
And many other things in this conference that I want to study and learn more about!!

Two baptisms this month and we are going for one on November 2nd with a new investigator named Marina! She is very young and started coming to church because a member invited her!! This is how this work is suppose to work!!  I would challenge every single member every week to find one new friend to come to church!! It's not that hard!! Any problems, email me and I will teach you how to do it!!! This gospel has blessed thousands and it is going to bless thousands more!! So start with just one.

Things that made me smile:
 
1) Conference!! So great to hear the words of the prophet!!

2) Sketchy hamburger places.. haha lets just say that Indonesians haven't really figured out how to make a hambuger.

3) Jeff: He is our investigator that speaks complete English and that means also that sometimes he swears.. well we haven't really dealt with this problem and haven't heard those words for a long time.. I know I shouldn't have but I chuckled

Love you!!
 
Love, Elder Troff

HURRAH FOR INDONESIA FOR INDONESIA HURRAH

No comments:

Post a Comment